With all that has been going on we decided to take Kayleigh up to Boston to pick out her own American Girl Doll. After being a bit overwhemled she had a blast. She decided to name her Elizabeth Kayleigh, after herself. She was going to name her Isabelle but Elizabeth won out.
I am finally 6!
6 years ago on a Friday I went to work for my last day as a first grade teacher, not knowing that I would become a mother that night. Kayleigh arrived 2 and a half hours early...she was predicted to arrive on the 6th. After a day of work, a baby shower thrown by my first graders and a trip to the doctors (only to be told, nothing is happening), I went home to eat a BLT made by Jim and to wait for Kayleigh to arrive. Well a little before 6:00, she decided that she was ready to arrive. At 9:33pm on November 5th Kayleigh Elizabeth entered the world with a hushed cry. Just like her initial cry got louder, so has Kayleigh. She is getting bolder and more confident as the years pass. Thanks for my greatest adventure, my little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment