Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Jack's First Day of Preschool

You know time is going by fast when your little man is heading off to school. Although he did a year last year, this is is official first year of preschool. I can't believe I have two children in school. However, with the craziness of selling the house, I haven't had the time to enjoy my time. Jack couldn't wait to start school and be in preschool like Kayleigh was. He was a bit disappointed that he wouldn't be with Jamison and Alexia again. Yet he was excited to be with Ava. He has adjusted nicely and has made some of his own friends. It also seems that he is good at sticking up for his friends. He looks out for them and makes sure they aren't bothered by the class bully. Jack loves his teachers, especially Miss Sheila and it will be sad when for all of us when we have to leave Little Blessings.
This is my all time favorite picture! Kayleigh did a great job taking it!

Jack is ready for preschool!

I can't wait to go in!

So cute! Where did the time go?

Jack is very happy for the first day!





No comments:

Post a Comment