Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday Fun

This holiday season is proving to be fun already. Every time Jack sees something related to Christmas you hear a "wow" or "come here and look at this". This age for the children really is magical and wonderful. Jim and I have to keep reminding ourselves of that when they are being a bit punky. It's just the season and they are so excited. We had fun getting our Christmas tree. We went to a new place this year and Kayleigh wanted on of the biggest. Kay and Jack definitely know what they want. Enjoy checking out some of our pictures.
Kayleigh is ready for her Christmas performance at Pre-K. She had to have "Jingle Bells" on in the car on the ride over so she could practice.

Jack turned 3 today and he got to listen to Kayleigh sing. His enthusiasm shows. Haha!

After celebrating Jack's birthday at school we headed to Stew Leonard's to see Santa Claus.

This is the tree Kayleigh wanted. I did too. Too bad it won't fit in the house. It was beautiful!

Jack is done looking for a tree. He found a few that he liked and was like, "just get one already. I told you the ones I liked."





No comments:

Post a Comment